The weekend is over
Jahapp, nu var helgen slut, och det är dags att börja planera veckan, få alla tider att gå ihop och komma ihåg tvättstugetider, matsäckar, lunchlådor och föräldramöten. Men jag har haft en skön helg, och tänkte avsluta den med att visa ett par bilder.
Oh well, the weekend is over, and it is time to start planning the upcoming week, try to make the schedule run smoothly and remember school picnics, lunch boxes, parent's meetings and all the rest. But I've had a nice weekend and I thought I'd finish it off with some pictures.
Oh well, the weekend is over, and it is time to start planning the upcoming week, try to make the schedule run smoothly and remember school picnics, lunch boxes, parent's meetings and all the rest. But I've had a nice weekend and I thought I'd finish it off with some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment